Terms and conditions of use
- Delivery within Peninsula Malaysia will usually take between 2-3 working days. Delivery to Sabah/Sarawak will take up to a week. Specific delivery time will also depend on the logistics company.
- How do I pay? – At the moment, we only accept bank transfers(Online transfer or CDM transfer). We will be implementing a payment gateway in the near future.
- How soon must I make payment? – Payment is expected within 24 hours on working days and 48 hours over the weekend.
- What happens if I don’t pay on time? – The order might be cancelled.
- Can I see my orders online – Yes, you will be able to view your current order as well as your order history online.
- How do I know if my order has been sent? – You will be notified online by your current email once your order has been shipped.
Cancellations / Refunds / Exchanges / Broken items / Defects
- What if I want to cancel an order? – We strictly prohibit cancellations. If you feel that there is a legitimate reason to justify cancelling an order, please get in touch with our customer service team as soon as possible.
- What is your return policy? -We strictly do not allow return and exchange policy
- How do I contact you? – Our customer service team can be contacted via email / phone anytime between 11am and 6pm from Monday to Friday. All emails sent on weekends and public holidays will be answered by the following working day.